The DDA is designing improvements for Huron Street, between Third and Division Streets.
The goal is to improve safety and make Huron more comfortable for pedestrians and more supportive of commercial, hospitality, and residential activity. Key design elements may include new lighting, landscaping, and enhanced crosswalks. In addition, the DDA is exploring the possibility of parking on some sections of Huron during off peak travel hours.
The Huron Street project is part of the DDA’s People-Friendly Streets initiative. Please visit PeopleFriendlyStreets.org for the most up to date information.
Meetings & Materials:
- CIC Meeting 10.24.2016 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 4.19.2017 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 9.20.17 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 10.18.17 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 11.15.17 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 12.20.17 (pdf)
- CIC Meeting 2.21.18 (pdf)
- Huron Design Concepts 6.1.18 (pdf)
If you have questions or would like to be part of the project email list, email email@example.com.
DDA Staff and members of the public brainstorming at the Pop Up Workshop held July 6, 2017 in downtown Ann Arbor.