The DDA’s Current Projects
The Ann Arbor DDA is continually underway with a wide variety of projects and programs to address current needs and work toward improving downtown.
Downtown Ann Arbor projects in 2017 will include the following:
- Grants for alternative transportation programs – improved transit service, bike amenities, and the go!pass.
- Streetscape design in the South University area and 5th & Detroit Streets
- An improvement project at the 4th & William parking structure to add a new stair tower and 2 new elevators
- On-going sidewalk repairs and tree planting
- Benchmarking downtown activity and vitality
- Support for downtown events and vibrancy – grants for special event meter bags, holiday lights, flower planting, and more